• Welcome to the eG Forums, a service of the eGullet Society for Culinary Arts & Letters. The Society is a 501(c)3 not-for-profit organization dedicated to the advancement of the culinary arts. These advertising-free forums are provided free of charge through donations from Society members. Anyone may read the forums, but to post you must create a free account.

Edit History

Darienne

Darienne

OK.  Back again.  Ed tried it...reluctantly...and didn't like it at all.  I didn't think he would and he didn't.  So it's all mine.

I really tasted it this time.  In fact, I ate a goodly amount of it.  Loved it.  Delicious.

Now how long will it last and how do I store it?  I'll check online also, but of course, mine has no preservatives in it.  Oh, and how might I eat it?  On crackers?  Not keen on the mustard sauce bit I have to say.

Thanks as always. 

Three weeks in the fridge properly wrapped.  Freezes well.  Good with crackers.  Might try the sauce after all.  Sorry to be a bit of a nuisance.  It's hard for me to work with something when Ed feels strongly negative about it.  Just life as it is.

Darienne

Darienne

OK.  Back again.  Ed tried it...reluctantly...and didn't like it at all.  I didn't think he would and he didn't.  So it's all mind.

I really tasted it this time.  In fact, I ate a goodly amount of it.  Loved it.  Delicious.

Now how long will it last and how do I store it?  I'll check online also, but of course, mine has no preservatives in it.  Oh, and how might I eat it?  On crackers?  Not keen on the mustard sauce bit I have to say.

Thanks as always. 

Three weeks in the fridge properly wrapped.  Freezes well.  Good with crackers.  Might try the sauce after all.  Sorry to be a bit of a nuisance.  It's hard for me to work with something when Ed feels strongly negative about it.  Just life as it is.

Darienne

Darienne

OK.  Back again.  Ed tried it...reluctantly...and didn't like it at all.  I didn't think he would and he didn't.  So it's all mind.

Thanks as always.