• Welcome to the eG Forums, a service of the eGullet Society for Culinary Arts & Letters. The Society is a 501(c)3 not-for-profit organization dedicated to the advancement of the culinary arts. These advertising-free forums are provided free of charge through donations from Society members. Anyone may read the forums, but to post you must create a free account.

Edit History

rotuts

rotuts

this  is a late lunch , 2 PM 

taken as a take-out from here :

https://www.ricenoodlethaieatery.com/#home-section

386543857_Thaix2.thumb.jpg.4e98dbffad9ffead63feb361cb2b6a51.jpg

in the L Seafood Basil Pad Thai.   spicy.  calamari ( stir-fry , not crispy ) shrimp and scallop ( 1 )  next time Shrimp : plump and nice

on the R :  broad rice noodle w duck ,  Lime leaf and peppercorn.  hot  I love Thai food , and this seems far better than decent

and they have Duck !

superb food.  Im sure the LunchLadies dwouild not have too much trouble in the GTA getting = or better

long commute for me for take-out.

its at the other end of my town , and the food is superb.

its in a nowhere tiny strip maul , and I discovered it

as it had take over a Chinese restaurant that seems to have given up the ghost.

the food is unusually good for any Thai restaurant , esp in the suburbs.  very smaall

4 tables , and no beer license , so after the first superb lunch I and there , I take-out 

and have a very very cold Hoponius Union or 2 , in a Fz glass

I decided to pass out menu's at Tj's, the Library , the FireHouse , and P{olive station 

Im going to die if this place does not survive.  very pleasant staff ( one person )

and there has always been people from Thailand coming in or eating their on my trips.

rotuts

rotuts

this  is a late lunch , 2 PM 

taken as a take-out from here :

https://www.ricenoodlethaieatery.com/#home-section

386543857_Thaix2.thumb.jpg.4e98dbffad9ffead63feb361cb2b6a51.jpg

in the L Seafood Basil Pad Thai.   spicy.  calamari ( stir-fry , not crispy ) shrimp and scallop ( 1 )  next time Shrimp : plump and nice

on the R :  broad rice noodle w duck ,  Lime leaf and peppercorn.  hot 

superb food.  Im sure the LunchLadies dwouild not have too much trouble in the GTA getting = or better

long commute for me for take-out.

its at the other end of my town , and the food is superb.

its in a nowhere tiny strip maul , and I discovered it

as it had take over a Chinese restaurant that seems to have given up the ghost.

the food is unusually good for any Thai restaurant , esp in the suburbs.  very smaall

4 tables , and no beer license , so after the first superb lunch I and there , I take-out 

and have a very very cold Hoponius Union or 2 , in a Fz glass

I decided to pass out menu's at Tj's, the Library , the FireHouse , and P{olive station 

Im going to die if this place does not survive.  very pleasant staff ( one person )

and there has always been people from Thailand coming in or eating their on my trips.