• Welcome to the eG Forums, a service of the eGullet Society for Culinary Arts & Letters. The Society is a 501(c)3 not-for-profit organization dedicated to the advancement of the culinary arts. These advertising-free forums are provided free of charge through donations from Society members. Anyone may read the forums, but to post you must create a free account.

Edit History

Franci

Franci

Ah, to answer to your question. The sobrasada flavor is very different than the ‘nduja, to add more info, I think it’s traditional from Mallorca. It’s not really spicy like ‘nduja  and flavor is like chorizo, as consistency, not flavor, reminds me more of the ventricina from Teramo (one roommate from university introduced me to it! That’s the beauty of Italy changing many roommates 🤣 all students bringing back from home local stuff 😁

Franci

Franci

Ah, to answer to your question. The sobrasada flavor is very different than the ‘nduja, to add more info, I think it’s traditional from Mallorca. It’s not really spicy like ‘nduja  and flavor is like chorizo, as consistency, not flavor reminds me more of the ventricina from Teramo (one roommate from university introduced me to it! That’s the beauty of Italy changing many roommates 🤣 all students bringing back from home local stuff 😁

Franci

Franci

Ah, to answer to your question. The sobrasada flavor is very different than the ‘nduja, to add more info, I think it’s traditional from Mallorca. It’s not really spicy like ‘nduja  and flavor is like chorizo, as consistency (not flavor reminds me more of the ventricina from Teramo, one roommate from university introduced me to it! That’s the beauty of Italy changing many roommates 🤣 all students bringing back from home local stuff 😁