• Welcome to the eG Forums, a service of the eGullet Society for Culinary Arts & Letters. The Society is a 501(c)3 not-for-profit organization dedicated to the advancement of the culinary arts. These advertising-free forums are provided free of charge through donations from Society members. Anyone may read the forums, but to post you must create a free account.

Edit History

Franci

Franci

After all the years in Monaco, it comes natural to me calling it sucrine but yes, it’s not exactly like regular romaine. I’ve seen it here sold in 6 heads containers from Green Giant at my local supermarket as little gems. 

I do all the things they tell you to avoid. Skipped breakfast, went to the gym and then went grocery shopping on a empty stomach. Started to cook at 2pm. At 2:20pm lunch was served. Not bad at all for thinking about it just while opening the fridge. The only ingredient I knew I was going to use was cod 😄 it turned out pretty good. The red vegetable is pepper in a jar pre grilled, topped with  chile  crunch condiment  I love on this kind of dishes. 

47E9053B-8F01-4784-93CA-D16CE193377C.jpeg

Franci

Franci

After all the years in Monaco, it comes natural to me calling it sucrine but yes, it’s not exactly like regular romaine. I’ve seen it here sold in 6 heads containers from Green Giant at my local supermarket as little gems. 

I do all the things they tell you to avoid. Skipped breakfast, went to the gym and then went grocery shopping on a empty stomach. Started to cook at 2pm. At 2:20pm lunch was served. Not bad at all for thinking about it just while opening the fridge. The only ingredient I knew I was going to use was cod 😄 it turned out pretty good. The red vegetable is pepper in a jar pre grilled, topped with  chile  crunchy condiment  I love on this kind of dishes. 

Franci

Franci

After all the years in Monaco, it comes natural to me calling it sucrine but yes, it’s not exactly like regular romaine. I’ve seen it here sold in 6 heads containers from Green Giant at my local supermaket. 

I do all the things they tell you to avoid. Skipped breakfast, went to the gym and then went grocery shopping on a empty stomach. Started to cook at 2pm. At 2:20pm lunch was served. Not bad at all for thinking about it just while opening the fridge. The only ingredient I knew I was going to use was cod 😄 it turned out pretty good. The red vegetable is pepper in a jar pre grilled, topped with  chile  crunchy condiment  I love on this kind of dishes.