• Welcome to the eG Forums, a service of the eGullet Society for Culinary Arts & Letters. The Society is a 501(c)3 not-for-profit organization dedicated to the advancement of the culinary arts. These advertising-free forums are provided free of charge through donations from Society members. Anyone may read the forums, but to post you must create a free account.

Edit History

BonVivant

BonVivant

Leftover crabs became lunch, using the same chilli paste, just more seasoning and more chilli paste added to make the broth.

tFepbbg.jpg

S101tfd.jpg

Various shoots and soft tofu with seaweed.

h2QmiVu.jpg

Roasted aubergines, filled with yogurt. Some chilli-paprika butter for both the aubergines and dumplings.

HmgCKcz.jpg

Comté frittata

VLQoNUf.jpg

Half of the ingredients are mixed in the yogurt. The rest is on top.

oVbzeVN.jpg

On 8/4/2019 at 9:23 PM, Margaret Pilgrim said:

One of my favorite food memories was a shellfish and seaweed crepe in a funky little creperie on an island off Brittany.    Scallops, shrimp, seaweed.   I've never seen one offered elsewhere.    Your omelette will do nicely.   

I still dream about this crispy octopus pancake I had in Korea. Possibly the most expensive octopus pancake... I got 2 live ones, for eating raw and for this.

BzGq1P7.jpg

You can try recreating your seafood crepe... just get the ingredients and give it a go. (Incredible seafood market in Busan, Korea.)

tv7iJqc.jpg

A seaweed stall, also in Busan, Korea. (stars = seaweed)

FHzlV9I.jpg

BonVivant

BonVivant

Leftover crabs became lunch. From the same chilli paste, just more seasoning and more chilli paste added to make the broth.

tFepbbg.jpg

S101tfd.jpg

Various shoots and soft tofu with seaweed.

h2QmiVu.jpg

Roasted aubergines, filled with yogurt. Some chilli-paprika butter for both the aubergines and dumplings.

HmgCKcz.jpg

Comté frittata

VLQoNUf.jpg

Half of the ingredients are mixed in the yogurt. The rest is on top.

oVbzeVN.jpg

On 8/4/2019 at 9:23 PM, Margaret Pilgrim said:

One of my favorite food memories was a shellfish and seaweed crepe in a funky little creperie on an island off Brittany.    Scallops, shrimp, seaweed.   I've never seen one offered elsewhere.    Your omelette will do nicely.   

I still dream about this crispy octopus pancake I had in Korea. Possibly the most expensive octopus pancake... I got 2 live ones, for eating raw and for this.

BzGq1P7.jpg

You can try recreating your seafood crepe... just get the ingredients and give it a go. (Incredible seafood market in Busan, Korea.)

tv7iJqc.jpg

A seaweed stall, also in Busan, Korea. (stars = seaweed)

FHzlV9I.jpg