• Welcome to the eG Forums, a service of the eGullet Society for Culinary Arts & Letters. The Society is a 501(c)3 not-for-profit organization dedicated to the advancement of the culinary arts. These advertising-free forums are provided free of charge through donations from Society members. Anyone may read the forums, but to post you must create a free account.

Edit History

lindag

lindag

Yesterday my good friend and I took a day trip North to a lovely town that boasts a popular quilt shop for an hour or so of fabric shopping.  It was a beautiful day and the first time I’ve had a real outing since my surgery nearly six weeks ago.  Of course, the scenery is something to be seen to be believed!  

I've been semi confined to home (self-imposed) recovering, which took a lot longer than I had thought it would.

We had a great time and since she drove I bought lunch.  We stopped at a beautiful resort that has a very nice Western decor restaurant.  We each had their prime rib dip sandwich and cole slaw along with a Corona for me, soda for her (non-drinker).

No big fabric purchases, just a few small items.

lindag

lindag

Yesterday my good friend and I took a day trip North to a lovely town that boasts a popular quilt shop for an hour or so of fabric shopping.  It was a beautiful day and the first time I’ve had a real outing since my surgery nearly six weeks ago.  I've been semi confined to home (self-imposed) recovering, which took a lot longer than I had thought it would.

We had a great time; since she drove I bought lunch.  We stopped at a beautiful resort that has a very nice Western decor restaurant.  We each had their prime rib dip sandwich and cole slaw along with a Corona for me, soda for her (non-drinker).

No big fabric purchases, just a few small items.