• Welcome to the eG Forums, a service of the eGullet Society for Culinary Arts & Letters. The Society is a 501(c)3 not-for-profit organization dedicated to the advancement of the culinary arts. These advertising-free forums are provided free of charge through donations from Society members. Anyone may read the forums, but to post you must create a free account.

Edit History

heidih

heidih

Probably more "eat a bit all day" Can not sleep. So - Nước Chấm being stirred up. Brussels sprouts  in a water/soy/chicken powder simmering - to be joined with coconut milk, egg noodles and copious amounts of cilantro. Orange roughy and short grain rice defrosting on counter. Odd mix but it appeals to me and was in fridge The joys of only having to please yourself at the moment :) If there are ripe oranges, or even better kumquats  (waiting for daylight so I don't trip and fall)) I see an olive oil cake on deck.

heidih

heidih

Probably more "eat a bit all day" Can not sleep. So - Nước Chấm being stirred up. Brussels sprouts  in a water/soy/chicken powder simmering - to be joined with coconut milk, egg noodles and copious amounts of cilantro. Orange roughy and short grain rice defrosting on counter. Odd mix but it appeals to me and was in fridge The joys of only having to please yourself at the moment :) If there are ripe oranges (waiting for daylight) I see an olive oil cake on deck.

heidih

heidih

Probably more "eat a bit all day" Can not sleep. So - Nước Chấm being stirred up. Brussels sprouts  in a water/soy/chicken powder simmering - to be joined with coconut milk and copious amounts of cilantro. Orange roughy and short grain rice defrosting on counter. Odd mix but it appeals to me and was in fridge The joys of only having to please yourself at the moment :) If there are ripe oranges (waiting for daylight) I see an olive oil cake on deck.