• Welcome to the eG Forums, a service of the eGullet Society for Culinary Arts & Letters. The Society is a 501(c)3 not-for-profit organization dedicated to the advancement of the culinary arts. These advertising-free forums are provided free of charge through donations from Society members. Anyone may read the forums, but to post you must create a free account.

Edit History

Shelby

Shelby

14 hours ago, kayb said:

Congrats!

@Shelby, do you have a recipe for white chili or do you just "throw and go"? I have the better part of a roast chicken I need to do something with, and that's been on my mind.

Definitely throw and go over here....although I did peruse some recipes and added some cream cheese at the end to make it more creamy.  A good addition.  Along with the usual suspects:

Chicken

Hatch chiles

Tomatoes

Garlic

Onion

Cumin, salt, pepper, cilantro etc.

Chicken broth

Threw in some corn

Half a hunk of cream cheese

Squirt of lime and cheddar cheese when served

Shelby

Shelby

14 hours ago, kayb said:

Congrats!

@Shelby, do you have a recipe for white chili or do you just "throw and go"? I have the better part of a roast chicken I need to do something with, and that's been on my mind.

Definitely throw and go over here....although I did peruse some recipes and added some cream cheese at the end to make it more creamy.  A good addition.  Along with the usual suspects:

Chicken

Hatch chiles

Garlic

Onion

Cumin, salt, pepper, cilantro etc.

Chicken broth

Threw in some corn

Half a hunk of cream cheese

Squirt of lime and cheddar cheese when served