• Welcome to the eG Forums, a service of the eGullet Society for Culinary Arts & Letters. The Society is a 501(c)3 not-for-profit organization dedicated to the advancement of the culinary arts. These advertising-free forums are provided free of charge through donations from Society members. Anyone may read the forums, but to post you must create a free account.

Edit History

liuzhou

liuzhou

58 minutes ago, MetsFan5 said:

actually I do. My inlaws do the same old traditional Thanksgiving. I’m not a huge fan, because my dad has a poultry allergy so as a kid/ teen we’d both enjoy lobsters. 
   But I think popovers would be a really great addition. Do I need a special baking pan for them? Oven space will be limited despite having two. 

Your dad's poultry allergy stops you eating Yorkshire puddings and mashed potato? Sorry, you've lost me there! The post I was responding to references neither poultry or lobsters.

liuzhou

liuzhou

50 minutes ago, MetsFan5 said:

actually I do. My inlaws do the same old traditional Thanksgiving. I’m not a huge fan, because my dad has a poultry allergy so as a kid/ teen we’d both enjoy lobsters. 
   But I think popovers would be a really great addition. Do I need a special baking pan for them? Oven space will be limited despite having two. 

Your dad's poultry allergy stops you eating Yorkshire puddings and mashed potato? Sorry, you've lost me there!