• Welcome to the eG Forums, a service of the eGullet Society for Culinary Arts & Letters. The Society is a 501(c)3 not-for-profit organization dedicated to the advancement of the culinary arts. These advertising-free forums are provided free of charge through donations from Society members. Anyone may read the forums, but to post you must create a free account.

Edit History

Ann_T

Ann_T

@FauxPas,  love our local halibut.  I can see the flakes.   Need to have it a few more times while it is still in season.

I have a very happy husband. I wasn't hungry tonight so  I made him a salad. And not just any salad, but his favourite Caesar Salad.

1221597365_CaesarSaladOctober5th2019.thumb.jpg.ca28f51d03f6a2e7358758d429573eed.jpg

Homemade dressing with coddled egg and anchovies. Homemade croutons, Parmesan cheese and for the finishing touch - Roquefort Cheese.

Ann_T

Ann_T

I have a very happy husband. I wasn't hungry tonight so  I made him a salad. And not just any salad, but his favourite Caesar Salad.

1221597365_CaesarSaladOctober5th2019.thumb.jpg.ca28f51d03f6a2e7358758d429573eed.jpg

Homemade dressing with coddled egg and anchovies. Homemade croutons, Parmesan cheese and for the finishing touch - Roquefort Cheese.