• Welcome to the eG Forums, a service of the eGullet Society for Culinary Arts & Letters. The Society is a 501(c)3 not-for-profit organization dedicated to the advancement of the culinary arts. These advertising-free forums are provided free of charge through donations from Society members. Anyone may read the forums, but to post you must create a free account.

Edit History

suzilightning

suzilightning

OH, GREAT.   

Just got a text from John he is heading home in an hour or so.

John NEVER heads home from trips before 7 or so ...

now I have to figure out something to feed him ( I have been living off of salads, sandwiches, sautéed veg and pickled veg … none of which he likes to eat).  Shrimp and pasta, pasta and shrimp.   I figured I wouldn't have to do anything until tomorrow...….

Well, while finishing up the shrimp fried rice I was making I got a text that started...

"To make a long story short...."

Uh, no.  You are Irish and are required to make a short story long and convoluted....

Shrimp fried rice in the fridge using Jet Tila's "gold on ivory" way of making it.

suzilightning

suzilightning

OH, GREAT.   

Just got a text from John he is heading home in an hour or so.

John NEVER heads home from trips before 7 or so ...

now I have to figure out something to feed him ( I have been living off of salads, sandwiches, sautéed veg and pickled veg … none of which he likes to eat).  Shrimp and pasta, pasta and shrimp.   I figured I wouldn't have to do anything until tomorrow...….