• Welcome to the eG Forums, a service of the eGullet Society for Culinary Arts & Letters. The Society is a 501(c)3 not-for-profit organization dedicated to the advancement of the culinary arts. These advertising-free forums are provided free of charge through donations from Society members. Anyone may read the forums, but to post you must create a free account.

Edit History

Nicolai

Nicolai

Dinner cocktail party for the launch of a friend new residence.

- Malossol Caviar served on the back of the hand without any garnish

9h193GZ.jpg

JSfZBp2.jpg

- Black rice Nigiri canapés

Qlnky3G.jpg

- Tapenade canapés

Wd60Pwd.jpg

Off picture: Black Beans Humos canapés - Wild Mushrooms Risotto in mini steel pots - Mini Pulled Beef Burgers and dessert was Chocolate Macarons.

Libations: Orange juice and Watermelon Juice - Veuve Clicquot  - Red and White wine. No hard Liquor and cocktails. for a tame evening.

Ohhhh. I forgot Black Truffles and Parmesan Pizza mini slice. (I don't like Black or white truffles and prefer Desert Truffles).

Nicolai

Nicolai

9h193GZ.jpg

JSfZBp2.jpg

Qlnky3G.jpg

- Tapenade canapés

Wd60Pwd.jpg

Off picture: Black Beans Humos canapés - Wild Mushrooms Risotto is mini steel pots - Mini Pulled Beef Burgers and dessert was Chocolate Macarons.

Libations: Orange juice and Watermelon Juice - Veuve Clicquot  - Red and White wine. No hard Liquor and cocktails. for a tame evening.

Ohhhh. I forgot Black Truffles and Parmesan Pizza mini slice. (I don't like Black or white truffles and prefer Desert Truffles).

Nicolai

Nicolai

9h193GZ.jpg

JSfZBp2.jpg

Qlnky3G.jpg

- Tapenade canapés

Wd60Pwd.jpg

Off picture: Black Beans Humos canapés - Wild Mushrooms Risotto is mini steel pots - Mini Pulled Beef Burgers and dessert was Chocolate Macarons.

Nicolai

Nicolai

- Malosol Caviar served on the back of the hand without any garnish

9h193GZ.jpg

JSfZBp2.jpg

Qlnky3G.jpg

- Tapenade canapés

Wd60Pwd.jpg