• Welcome to the eG Forums, a service of the eGullet Society for Culinary Arts & Letters. The Society is a 501(c)3 not-for-profit organization dedicated to the advancement of the culinary arts. These advertising-free forums are provided free of charge through donations from Society members. Anyone may read the forums, but to post you must create a free account.

Edit History

HungryChris

HungryChris

10 hours ago, Shelby said:

Happy New Year!!!!

I hope every one had a great NYE.  We never go anywhere--and I like it that way.  Can't get a DUI going from the kitchen to the bedroom (well, not normally, anyway).

When I was in the restaurant business, New Year's Eve was one of my least favorite nights of the year and ever since I left, I have celebrated by not celebrating and I like it that way too!

HC 

HungryChris

HungryChris

3 hours ago, Shelby said:

Happy New Year!!!!

I hope every one had a great NYE.  We never go anywhere--and I like it that way.  Can't get a DUI going from the kitchen to the bedroom (well, not normally, anyway).

When I was in the restaurant business, New Year's Eve was one of my least favorite nights of the year and ever sine I left, I have celebrated by not celebrating and I like it that way too!

HC 

HungryChris

HungryChris

2 hours ago, Shelby said:

Happy New Year!!!!

When I was in the restaurant business, New Year's Eve was one on my least favorite nights of the year and ever sine I left, I have celebrated by not celebrating and I like it that way too!

HC