• Welcome to the eG Forums, a service of the eGullet Society for Culinary Arts & Letters. The Society is a 501(c)3 not-for-profit organization dedicated to the advancement of the culinary arts. These advertising-free forums are provided free of charge through donations from Society members. Anyone may read the forums, but to post you must create a free account.

Edit History

Anna N

Anna N

Because the dictation function fails me so often.

5 hours ago, liuzhou said:

Not for the first or last time. Boiled duck egg in edible eggcups.

OK a really, really sad admission and a question. Although I am frequently gifted a half dozen duck eggs, I have never boiled one and have not the faintest clue how long is long enough. Can you share your method?  Sure I could Google it but I know you have so much experience with duck eggs that I trust you more than Mr. Google on most things. 

Anna N

Anna N

5 hours ago, liuzhou said:

Not for the first or last time. Boiled duck egg in edible eggcups.

OK a really, really sas admission and a question. Although I am frequently gifted a half dozen duck eggs I have never boiled one and have not the faintest clue how long is long enough. Can you share your method?  Sure I could Google it but I know you have so much experience with Mr. eggs that I trust you more than just Google on most things.