• Welcome to the eG Forums, a service of the eGullet Society for Culinary Arts & Letters. The Society is a 501(c)3 not-for-profit organization dedicated to the advancement of the culinary arts. These advertising-free forums are provided free of charge through donations from Society members. Anyone may read the forums, but to post you must create a free account.

Edit History

liuzhou

liuzhou

This was breakfast No. 2 today.

I had a draining day yesterday which included a two hour spell in the tax office doing something that could easily have taken two minutes. So, by 9 pm, I was exhausted and went to bed. Most unlike me. At 3 am,  I woke up full of energy and there was no going back to sleep, so I got up and had a boiled egg sandwich for breakfast No. 1, then did the most boring work I could find for a couple of hours, which sent me back to bed and into a deep sleep until 9 am. Again most unlike me; I'm usually up and about at 7 am.

9 am, I made breakfast No. 2. Chicken and shiitake jiaozi. When I say made, I mean I boiled ones I had made earlier and then frozen.  There were 10, but I ate two before thinking to take a photo. The dip is simple Sriracha sauce (bought in Sriracha).

jiaozi.thumb.jpg.9c939465729f175f7761627c8abc653d.jpg

jiaozi1.thumb.jpg.c5865d7d9ddfd4a9f63fdfd59c017f48.jpg

liuzhou

liuzhou

This was breakfast No. 2 today.

I had a draining day yesterday which included a two hour spell in the tax office do do something that could easily have taken two minutes. So, by 9 pm, I was exhausted and went to bed. Most unlike me. At 3 am,  I woke up full of energy and there was no going back to sleep, so I got up and had a boiled egg sandwich for breakfast No. 1, then did the most boring work I could find for a couple of hours, which sent me back to bed and into a deep sleep until 9 am. Again most unlike me; I'm usually up and about at 7 am.

9 am, I made breakfast No. 2. Chicken and shiitake jiaozi. When I say made, I mean I boiled ones I had made earlier and then frozen.  There were 10, but I ate two before thinking to take a photo. The dip is simple Sriracha sauce (bought in Sriracha.

jiaozi.thumb.jpg.9c939465729f175f7761627c8abc653d.jpg

jiaozi1.thumb.jpg.c5865d7d9ddfd4a9f63fdfd59c017f48.jpg