• Welcome to the eG Forums, a service of the eGullet Society for Culinary Arts & Letters. The Society is a 501(c)3 not-for-profit organization dedicated to the advancement of the culinary arts. These advertising-free forums are provided free of charge through donations from Society members. Anyone may read the forums, but to post you must create a free account.

Edit History

IowaDee

IowaDee

Was that half a cow of butter split from pole to pole or across the equator?  We once split the cost of a cow and I could never decide if we should have gotten the north or the south half.  Which was better, the intake end or the outflow one?    Turned out it was a beef breed so my opinion didn't matter a bit...

IowaDee

IowaDee

Was that half a cow of butter split from pole to pole or across the equator?  We once split the cost of a cow and I could never decide if we should have gotten the north or the south half.  Which was better, the intake end or the outflow one?    Turned out it was a beef breed so my opinion didn't madder a bit...

IowaDee

IowaDee

Was that half a cow of butter split from pole to pole or across the equator?  We once split the cost of a cow and I could never decide if we should have gotten the north or the south half.  Which was better, the intake end or the outflow one?    Turned out it was a beef breed so my opinion didn't made a bit...