• Welcome to the eG Forums, a service of the eGullet Society for Culinary Arts & Letters. The Society is a 501(c)3 not-for-profit organization dedicated to the advancement of the culinary arts. These advertising-free forums are provided free of charge through donations from Society members. Anyone may read the forums, but to post you must create a free account.

Edit History

Okanagancook

Okanagancook

@blue_dolphin That grainy mustard does look good....on my list to cook now.  If you like cauliflower and pasta dishes, D. Madison has a recipe in her Vegetable Literacy cookbook.  Page 144:  Cauliflower with saffron, pepper flakes, plenty of parsley and pasta.

The dish is finished with crumbled feta cheese or skip the feta and add some shrimp sautéed in garlic.  She calls for steamed cauliflower but I like your idea of roasting it instead. 

One could added some fried capers a la "Prune's" cauliflower recipe.

Okanagancook

Okanagancook

@blue_dolphin That grainy mustard does look good....on my list to cook now.  If you like cauliflower and pasta dishes, D. Madison has a recipe in her Vegetable Literacy cookbook.  Page 144:  Cauliflower with saffron, pepper flakes, plenty of parsley and pasta.

The dish is finished with crumbled feta cheese or skip the feta and add some shrimp sautéed in garlic.  She calls for steamed cauliflower but I like your idea of roasting it instead.