• Welcome to the eG Forums, a service of the eGullet Society for Culinary Arts & Letters. The Society is a 501(c)3 not-for-profit organization dedicated to the advancement of the culinary arts. These advertising-free forums are provided free of charge through donations from Society members. Anyone may read the forums, but to post you must create a free account.

What kitchen equipment are you getting for xmas?

eugenep

On ‎12‎/‎12‎/‎2018 at 6:07 PM, kayb said:

I'd love to have a Control Freak. I just can't justify asking for it (or gifting it to myself). Yet.

I'm pretty happy with my FirstBuild Paragon.

• Like 1

On ‎12‎/‎7‎/‎2018 at 10:14 PM, gfweb said:

So where will you store your pots?

same place I have for the x number of years ...

in the non working dishwasher.

• Like 3

Nothing is better than frying in lard.

Nothing.  Do not quote me on this.

Linda Ellerbee

Take Big Bites

• 4 weeks later...
On 12/6/2018 at 10:08 PM, DiggingDogFarm said:

I do want one of the 10.25" Lodge L8SKL Cast Iron Pans—but I'll wait for a price drop

They finally rolled back the price on these so I got one for use in the Breville Smart Oven Pro.

The price is currently $17.58 at both Amazon and Walmart—down from as high as $24.73!

It's perfect for Smart Oven and it should be very handy!

• Like 2

~Martin :)

I just don't want to look back and think "I could have eaten that."

Unsupervised, rebellious, radical agrarian experimenter, minimalist penny-pincher, and adventurous cook. Crotchety, cantankerous, terse curmudgeon, non-conformist, and contrarian who questions everything!

The best thing about a vegetable garden is all the meat you can hunt and trap out of it!

5 hours ago, DiggingDogFarm said:

They finally rolled back the price on these so I got one for use in the Breville Smart Oven Pro.

The price is currently $17.58 at both Amazon and Walmart—down from as high as $24.73!

It's perfect for Smart Oven and it should be very handy!

Great pan for BSO indeed

You'll love it

• Like 1