• Welcome to the eG Forums, a service of the eGullet Society for Culinary Arts & Letters. The Society is a 501(c)3 not-for-profit organization dedicated to the advancement of the culinary arts. These advertising-free forums are provided free of charge through donations from Society members. Anyone may read the forums, but to post you must create a free account.

Edit History

Orbit

Orbit

I looked at the beef short ribs topic, but it seemed to refer to bone-in rib racks mostly. What does one do with BONELESS  beef ribs? I picked up a small package because they looked good, but now I don't know what to do with them!

A quick web search revealed lots of recipes for 4 or 5 pounds worth -- I've got maybe a pound (just for two people) and I wondered also how that affects the cooking time.

Orbit

Orbit

I looked at the beef short ribs topic, but it seemed to refer to bone-in rib racks mostly. What does one do with BONELESS  beef ribs? I picked up a small package because they looked good, but now I don't know what to do with them!

A quick web search revealed lots of recipes for 4 or 5 pounds worth -- I've got maybe a pound (just for two people) and I wondered also how that affect the cooking time.

Orbit

Orbit