• Welcome to the eG Forums, a service of the eGullet Society for Culinary Arts & Letters. The Society is a 501(c)3 not-for-profit organization dedicated to the advancement of the culinary arts. These advertising-free forums are provided free of charge through donations from Society members. Anyone may read the forums, but to post you must create a free account.

Noche Buena, Mexico's Boch Beer

gulfporter

The hunt is on.  Noche Buena as its translated name indicates (Christmas Eve) is only available at the holidays.  Due to illness, we missed out on it last year.  Haven't seen any yet, but it sells out extremely fast so we have to be prepared to act fast.  

Is it available in the US?  I never looked for it there. 

Wondering if others have comments on it??  

Maybe it is so desirable here due to the limited marketing and its dark taste compared to most MXN beers??

I think something in the back of my mind tells me I have seen that beer locally.  Maybe Asian supermarket (I buy a lot of imported beers at the Asian market, wild selection at low prices)?    Bohemia is my favorite mass produced Mexican beer, so I'd probably like this too.  Google says BevMo, Total Wine, and Walmart have carried it in the past.