• Welcome to the eG Forums, a service of the eGullet Society for Culinary Arts & Letters. The Society is a 501(c)3 not-for-profit organization dedicated to the advancement of the culinary arts. These advertising-free forums are provided free of charge through donations from Society members. Anyone may read the forums, but to post you must create a free account.

Colored fat soluble powders

spennie

We have started using the fat soluble powders for spraying our molds . We have been fairly impressed even though is a more tedious process than just buying the coloured coco butters .However i am finding it hard to source the material . I  am based in the U.K . I would love to know from fellow members  they get on with the powder and what suppliers they use .We are currently using deco relief brand.They seem ok but a little limited on colours 

Thank you 

Spennie 

PCB-creations based in Europe make the powdered colours. You can order directly from them if you are in the UK - here. If you buy the primary colours, white and black you can mix your own. Another option is the Power Flowers - again you can mix your own into cocoa butter instead of white chocolate and make your colours that way.

• Like 1