• Welcome to the eG Forums, a service of the eGullet Society for Culinary Arts & Letters. The Society is a 501(c)3 not-for-profit organization dedicated to the advancement of the culinary arts. These advertising-free forums are provided free of charge through donations from Society members. Anyone may read the forums, but to post you must create a free account.

Edit History

rotuts

rotuts

ive been getting green beens from Sweet Maria's for 18 years

their Samplers , 4 or 8 lbs , of the coffee type you plan to brew  ( espresso , drip ) 

are high quality beans , and not seconds.  I order 20 lbs at a time as the shipping rate for this is very low

and I include a sampler as it gives me a way to try beans , sl discounted that I might not choose for myself.

as its been said above

a lot of coffee information on this site.

I highly recommend tho also am not interested in AAA or Cup of Excellence

over the years Ive learned to read Tom's ( SM buyer and taster ) reviews of the various beans

and that helps ,me decided what to buy next.

they have " Workshop " blends 

the problem w them is that they often are not repeated

some were and I love those.

rotuts

rotuts

ive been getting green beens from Sweet Maria's for 18 years

their Samplers , 4 or 8 lbs , of the coffee type you plan to brew  ( espresso , drip ) 

are high quality beans , and not seconds.  I order 20 lbs at a time as the shipping rate for this is very low

and I include a sampler as it gives me a way to try beans , sl discounted that I might not choose for myself.

as its been said above

a lot of coffee information on this site.

I highly recommend them