• Welcome to the eG Forums, a service of the eGullet Society for Culinary Arts & Letters. The Society is a 501(c)3 not-for-profit organization dedicated to the advancement of the culinary arts. These advertising-free forums are provided free of charge through donations from Society members. Anyone may read the forums, but to post you must create a free account.

Oklahoma Sugar Arts Show 2018

joiei

Kerry Vincent has asked if I would help out during the 2018 Oklahoma Sugar Arts Show.  Of course I said yes.  So excited.  I realize that it will probably a LOT of work.  Heck, I even am even forgoing the KCBS Bikes, Blues and BBQ event this year.  Was not a hard decision.  The work that the cake artists put out is truly amazing.  Besides being totally blown away every year by the wedding cakes, the kids cakes are so great.  All of this goes down the last weekend of September here at the Tulsa State Fair.  And you can maybe get a chance to see our new city park.  http://www.oklahomasugarartists.com/  

• Like 7

It is good to be a BBQ Judge.  And now it is even gooder to be a Steak Cookoff Association Judge.  Life just got even better.  Woo Hoo!!!