• Welcome to the eG Forums, a service of the eGullet Society for Culinary Arts & Letters. The Society is a 501(c)3 not-for-profit organization dedicated to the advancement of the culinary arts. These advertising-free forums are provided free of charge through donations from Society members. Anyone may read the forums, but to post you must create a free account.

Edit History

K8CanCook

K8CanCook

edit spelling and add color

Good day eG peoples!

I am going to purchase a copy of Larousse Gastronomique (English, because I cannot speak French as well as most French toddlers), and I am wondering which version you think is better and why? Let your opinions fly freely...hold nothing back!

K8CanCook

K8CanCook

edit spelling and add color

Good day eG peoples!

I am going to purchase a copy of Larousse Gastronomique (English, because I cannot speak French as well as most French toddlers), and I am wondering which version you think is better and why? Let your opinions fly freely...hold nothing back!

K8CanCook

K8CanCook

Good day eG peoples!

I am going to purchase a copy of Larousse Gastronomique (English, because I don't speak French as well as most toddlers), and I am wondering which version you think is better and why? Let your opinions fly freely...hold nothing back!

K8CanCook

K8CanCook

Good day eG peoples!

I am going to purchase a copy of Larousse Gastronomique, and I am wondering which version you think is better and why? Let you opinions fly freely...hold nothing back!