• Welcome to the eG Forums, a service of the eGullet Society for Culinary Arts & Letters. The Society is a 501(c)3 not-for-profit organization dedicated to the advancement of the culinary arts. These advertising-free forums are provided free of charge through donations from Society members. Anyone may read the forums, but to post you must create a free account.

Edit History

CameronL

CameronL

Any recommendations for a "walk away no worries" toasting nuts and seeds using The Control Freak in order to avoid burning? There is a video from Polyscience online about toasting spices and not having any risk of burning. I guess I'm wondering if the same technique would apply to nuts.

CameronL

CameronL

Not sure if I'm replying to a post or starting my own topic regarding The Control Freak. Anyhoo....any recommendations for toasting nuts and seeds using The Control Freak in order to avoid burning? There is a video from Polyscience online about toasting spices and not having any risk of burning. I guess I'm wondering if the same technique would apply to nuts.

CameronL

CameronL

Not sure if I'm replying to a post or starting my own topic regarding The Control Freak. Anyhoo....any recommendations for toasting nuts and seeds using The Control Freak in order to avoid burning?