• Welcome to the eG Forums, a service of the eGullet Society for Culinary Arts & Letters. The Society is a 501(c)3 not-for-profit organization dedicated to the advancement of the culinary arts. These advertising-free forums are provided free of charge through donations from Society members. Anyone may read the forums, but to post you must create a free account.

Edit History

CanadianHomeChef

CanadianHomeChef

A nice boil pattern in a 4 quart sauce pan. I want to test out a 12 inch fry pan but unfortunately left my one with good conduction in Calgary. Will have it later this week though. 

This sauce pan was initially making a high pitch screeching sound that it didn’t make on other induction units. Seems to have settled down. 

5F9ABAB1-6673-4AA5-81F7-5EFA5995986B.jpeg

CanadianHomeChef

CanadianHomeChef

A nice boil pattern compared in a 4 quart sauce pan. I want to test out a 12 inch fry pan but unfortunately left my one with good conduction in Calgary. Will have it later this week though. 

This sauce pan was initially making a high pitch screeching sound that it didn’t make on other induction units. Seems to have settled down. 

5F9ABAB1-6673-4AA5-81F7-5EFA5995986B.jpeg