• Welcome to the eG Forums, a service of the eGullet Society for Culinary Arts & Letters. The Society is a 501(c)3 not-for-profit organization dedicated to the advancement of the culinary arts. These advertising-free forums are provided free of charge through donations from Society members. Anyone may read the forums, but to post you must create a free account.

Edit History

Steve R.

Steve R.

Glad we did.  It’s a great place & obviously well liked.  The hummus was very good, but I have to say that you’re putting out one of the best falafel sandwiches out there.  I’ve been eating them for over 50 years - Israeli, Syrian, Lebanese, Palestinian, Greek - none better than last night’s.  And that’s not just the one “F—k Trump Punch” talking.

Steve R.

Steve R.

Glad we did.  It’s a great place & obviously we’ll liked.  The hummus was very good, but I have to say that you’re putting out one of the best falafel sandwiches out there.  I’ve been eating them for over 50 years - Israeli, Syrian, Lebanese, Palestinian, Greek - none better than last night’s.  And that’s not just the one “F—k Trump Punch” talking.