• Welcome to the eG Forums, a service of the eGullet Society for Culinary Arts & Letters. The Society is a 501(c)3 not-for-profit organization dedicated to the advancement of the culinary arts. These advertising-free forums are provided free of charge through donations from Society members. Anyone may read the forums, but to post you must create a free account.

Hello folks!

deewelch

Hello guys, I'm the newest member of the team, for my background, I'm a Photographer and works in an online store that offers dog supplies (beds, leashes, collars, cages, clothes, and carriers). I love cooking Asian foods like Chinese, Japanese and Thai foods.

Edited by deewelch (log)

Hello and welcome, deewelch! What do you like to cook?

Nancy Smith, aka "Smithy"
HosteG Forumsnsmith@egstaff.org

Follow us on social media! Facebook; instagram.com/egulletx; twitter.com/egullet

"Every day should be filled with something delicious, because life is too short not to spoil yourself. " -- Ling (with permission)
"There comes a time in every project when you have to shoot the engineer and start production." -- author unknown

Hi @deewelch!

I'd also love to hear about what attracted you to our community and what you love to eat. Where are you in the world? Do you eat out a lot or cook mostly for yourself. If you want to learn about food, you have come to the right place. I used to think I knew a lot about food, but manage to learn something new here almost every day!

> ^ . . ^ <