• Welcome to the eG Forums, a service of the eGullet Society for Culinary Arts & Letters. The Society is a 501(c)3 not-for-profit organization dedicated to the advancement of the culinary arts. These advertising-free forums are provided free of charge through donations from Society members. Anyone may read the forums, but to post you must create a free account.

Edit History

MetsFan5

MetsFan5

I’m going down in a week and a half to see James Taylor and the Eagles. If anyone recommends a better way to get to Citizens Bank than an Uber, I’d appreciate it. 

I like the Good Dog Bar as its been a  favorite of mine for a while. Nice bartenders. 

I’m a Scarpetta fan so i can’t not recommend it. 

House of Prime Rib is decent. 

MetsFan5

MetsFan5

I’m going down I’m a week and a half to see James Taylor and the Eagles. If anyone recommends a better way to get to Citizens Bank than an Uber, I appreciate it. 

I like the Good Dog Bar as its been a  favorite of mine for a while. Nice bartenders. 

I’m a Scarpetta fan so i can’t not recommend it. 

MetsFan5

MetsFan5

I’m going down I’m a week and a half to see James Taylor and the Eagles. If anyone recommends a better way to get to Citizens Bank than an Uber, I appreciate it. 

I’m a Scarpetta fan so o can’t not recommend it.