• Welcome to the eG Forums, a service of the eGullet Society for Culinary Arts & Letters. The Society is a 501(c)3 not-for-profit organization dedicated to the advancement of the culinary arts. These advertising-free forums are provided free of charge through donations from Society members. Anyone may read the forums, but to post you must create a free account.

Edit History

lindag

lindag

Slicing the cheese for my occasional grilled cheese sandwich has been a bit of a struggle lately.  My wire slicer (shown) and my small knife don’t work very well.

i found this slicer on Amazon and I'm pretty impressed with it.

It's. A bit bigger than I expected and it reminds me of a guillotine.  😁

"

lindag

lindag

Slicing the cheese for my occasional grilled cheese sandwich has been a bit of a struggle lately.  My wire slicer (shown) and my small knife don’t work very well.

i found this slicer on Amazon and I'm pretty impressed with it.

It's. A bit bigger than I expected and it reminds me of a guillotine.  😁

86B64E42-3DD6-45F3-87FF-10D58444A65B.thumb.jpeg.15aaca7b6b41b2cf817451288fc7d0d6.jpeg

lindag

lindag

i found this slicer on Amazon and I'm pretty impressed with it,

86B64E42-3DD6-45F3-87FF-10D58444A65B.thumb.jpeg.15aaca7b6b41b2cf817451288fc7d0d6.jpeg