• Welcome to the eG Forums, a service of the eGullet Society for Culinary Arts & Letters. The Society is a 501(c)3 not-for-profit organization dedicated to the advancement of the culinary arts. These advertising-free forums are provided free of charge through donations from Society members. Anyone may read the forums, but to post you must create a free account.

Edit History

liuzhou

liuzhou

8 hours ago, Thanks for the Crepes said:

I just rewatched "Red Corner" for probably the fifth time, and I must say you a are very brave and special individual to live and thrive there so successfully. I would be afraid to even visit your adopted country.

Please remember Red Corner is fiction with a capital F. I've never seen it and, having read the reviews, doubt I ever will.

China is probably the safest country I've ever lived in. Or visited.

liuzhou

liuzhou

I just rewatched "Red Corner" for probably the fifth time, and I must say you a are very brave and special individual to live and thrive there so successfully. I would be afraid to even visit your adopted country.

Please remember Red Corner is fiction with a capital F. I've never seen it and, having read the reviews, doubt I ever will.

China is probably the safest country I've ever lived in.

liuzhou

liuzhou

Please remember Red Corner is fiction with a capital F. I've never seen it and, having read the reviews doubt I ever will.

China is probably the safest country I've ever lived in.

liuzhou

liuzhou

Please remember Red Corner is fiction with a capital F. I've never seen it and, having read the reviews doubt I ever will.