• Welcome to the eG Forums, a service of the eGullet Society for Culinary Arts & Letters. The Society is a 501(c)3 not-for-profit organization dedicated to the advancement of the culinary arts. These advertising-free forums are provided free of charge through donations from Society members. Anyone may read the forums, but to post you must create a free account.

Cuisinart Combo Steam/Convection Oven Time/Temperature Index

Smithy

Host's note: this is a copy of the original post by @Okanagancook, in which she links to a spreadsheet of times and temperatures she's assembled from various posts and notes. It's provided here for the convenience of future readers.

On 6/22/2018 at 3:08 PM, Okanagancook said:

As noted above, probably a year or so ago I put together a spreadsheet of items, oven mode, times and temperatures from the CSO Threads Parts 1 and 2.  I have updated that with cookery from part 3.  I did not enter items with complicated recipes.  I have attached  an Excel Spreadsheet which my Apple computer generated from the Numbers Spreadsheet so hopefully it will open for everyone.

A "Numbers" document is not accepted.  If anyone wants the Numbers version just email me.

Convection-Steam Oven Cookery.xlsx

Edited to add: Here is the most recent version of the spreadsheet, updated in July 2020. Click on the link to download it.

CSO Cookery Guidelines- PDF, July 2020.pdf

Convection-Steam Oven Cookery in Numbers Format Master upto page 90.pdf

Edited by Smithy
Unpinned after consolidating the Kitchen Consumer index and including a link (log)
  • Like 8
  • Thanks 3

Nancy Smith, aka "Smithy"
HosteG Forumsnsmith@egstaff.org

Follow us on social media! Facebook; instagram.com/egulletx; twitter.com/egullet

"Every day should be filled with something delicious, because life is too short not to spoil yourself. " -- Ling (with permission)
"There comes a time in every project when you have to shoot the engineer and start production." -- author unknown