• Welcome to the eG Forums, a service of the eGullet Society for Culinary Arts & Letters. The Society is a 501(c)3 not-for-profit organization dedicated to the advancement of the culinary arts. These advertising-free forums are provided free of charge through donations from Society members. Anyone may read the forums, but to post you must create a free account.

Edit History

FauxPas

FauxPas

4 hours ago, heidih said:

Thanks for sharing your lists Anna. I do several a day; more to organize my thoughts than to remember stuff. More of a hand-writer here. i LOVE "xing" out completed items

I was just re-reading an old Marian Keyes novel and her character talks about loving lists and especially likes starting a list with things she has already done, so she has something to cross off right away. :laugh:

FauxPas

FauxPas

3 hours ago, heidih said:

Thanks for sharing your lists Anna. I do several a day; more to organize my thoughts than to remember stuff. More of a hand-writer here. i LOVE "xing" out completed items

I was just re-reading an old Marian Keyes novel and her character talks about loving lists and especially likes starting a list with things she has already completed, so she has something to cross off right away. :laugh: