• Welcome to the eG Forums, a service of the eGullet Society for Culinary Arts & Letters. The Society is a 501(c)3 not-for-profit organization dedicated to the advancement of the culinary arts. These advertising-free forums are provided free of charge through donations from Society members. Anyone may read the forums, but to post you must create a free account.

Edit History

Anna N

Anna N

15 hours ago, pastrygirl said:

Something cocktail related?  Bitters or a tincture you were lacking?

It was a completely unfair challenge. In that very small box was a very small printer which will serve Kerry well up here. She has cause quite frequently to print out various and sundry documents related both to her business and to her job. I’m very happy to have it here although I probably won’t use it that often.  

C3E4E506-BED0-42AB-A3E6-9916EC9E27E4.thumb.jpeg.5c06a84a70691f06803291a9a8a3bb7f.jpeg

It is surprising what you miss when you are away from home!

Anna N

Anna N

15 hours ago, pastrygirl said:

Something cocktail related?  Bitters or a tincture you were lacking?

It was a completely unfair challenge. In that very small box was a very small printer which will serve Kerry well up here. She has cause quite frequently to print out various and sundry documents related both do her business and to her job. I’m very happy to have it here although I probably won’t use it that often.  

C3E4E506-BED0-42AB-A3E6-9916EC9E27E4.thumb.jpeg.5c06a84a70691f06803291a9a8a3bb7f.jpeg

It is surprising what you miss when you are away from home!