• Welcome to the eG Forums, a service of the eGullet Society for Culinary Arts & Letters. The Society is a 501(c)3 not-for-profit organization dedicated to the advancement of the culinary arts. These advertising-free forums are provided free of charge through donations from Society members. Anyone may read the forums, but to post you must create a free account.

Modernist Bread

gibbs

With Modernist Cuisine I waited a couple of years and ended up with a copy from the 6th printing run the advantage of this was that all errors picked up in the erratta had been corrected in the print copy.  I am looking to get modernist bread soon and wondered if someone had purchased it recently to check or if someone knew of hand if they have printed any additional corrected runs 

• 1 month later...

I messaged the team before prime day and this was the reply considering how few corrections there are this time I'm at a loss of whether to wait or not 

Thanks for your question. We understand your concerns. We’re still on the first printing, but we do have a corrections page on our website that has all of the corrections to date so far.

24 minutes ago, gibbs said:

all of the corrections to date so far

That's not true. I emailed about two errors I found and they acknowledged them in January and March but neither are on the corrections page.

One was the incorrect pullman pan size in the pain de mie recipe and one was the incorrect page number reference for parmesan cheese water in the parmesan sour dough recipe.