• Welcome to the eG Forums, a service of the eGullet Society for Culinary Arts & Letters. The Society is a 501(c)3 not-for-profit organization dedicated to the advancement of the culinary arts. These advertising-free forums are provided free of charge through donations from Society members. Anyone may read the forums, but to post you must create a free account.

Edit History

lindag

lindag

I'd have to need an awful lot of ice before I'd consider giving up the real estate it would take.

My refrigerator in-door ice maker makes more ice than  I could possibly ever use.

I do think the stand alone ice makers are pretty cool though.

I've always wanted a Sub Zero that has the ice drawer (and can make fancy ice cubes).

lindag

lindag

I'd have to need an awful lot of ice before I'd consider giving up the real estate it would take.

My refrigerator in-door ice maker makes more ice than  I could possibly ever use.

I do think the stand alone ice makers are pretty cool though.

lindag

lindag

lindag

lindag

My in-door ice maker makes more ice than  I could possibly ever use.