• Welcome to the eG Forums, a service of the eGullet Society for Culinary Arts & Letters. The Society is a 501(c)3 not-for-profit organization dedicated to the advancement of the culinary arts. These advertising-free forums are provided free of charge through donations from Society members. Anyone may read the forums, but to post you must create a free account.

Want to promote my restaurant business in Ontario. Any suggestions are welcome!

Nicole0x

Hey guys, 

I'm from Ontario. I own a beautiful restaurant in the banks of Niagara. I started this business in 2005 and its been a long exciting journey since then. Every year, during the season of July to August, we used to conduct various types of interesting activities like banquet dinner, ball dance, special candlelight dinner packages for newlyweds etc. 

This time, we are also planning to include some DJ parties as well as some beer drinking competitions. We need to do a good promotion for all these. What about outdoor advertising ? Will it work for me? Have you ever done outdoor advertising? If so, how were your experience? Could it yield you good sales and profit? Any other good suggestions for me? 

Please let me know if you have any.... Awaiting replies. Thanks in advance!