• Welcome to the eG Forums, a service of the eGullet Society for Culinary Arts & Letters. The Society is a 501(c)3 not-for-profit organization dedicated to the advancement of the culinary arts. These advertising-free forums are provided free of charge through donations from Society members. Anyone may read the forums, but to post you must create a free account.

Cuisinart Steam Oven : a current attractive price ?

rotuts

I do apologize for adding this thead

it might be better elsewhere

but Id like to send a CSO as a gift 

and Im in no hurry

and Im not a member of Costco

which might have a currently best price 

Amazon has it for 263

https://www.amazon.com/Cuisinart-Steam-Convection-Stainless-Steel/dp/B01JRT2WOG

I can't see costco

if that's better I can arrange that

but may the Sooooo many Facilitators

have speed better deals

thanks !

thanks

Ill go that way

unless ....................

suprise.gif.07e77096dc68d41f42098b7ef1d57987.gif

and my Anova BT arrived in two days

idiots

they need to get back to work for the

Anova Combi Oven

something we may never see

nor enjoy.

thanks again

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, FauxPas said:

I also see the Canadian Costco price at $249.99 Cdn, which is a pretty good deal for US buyers, ha. 

I looked as well. This must be a relatively new item for them because I have looked for it on their site in the past and have never seen it until today.  You are right - good price for US buyers.

• Like 2

40 minutes ago, Beth Wilson said:

My sister got her cso from winners at $99!!!!

January clearance steal!   I didn't think to look at Winner'#s for one.

Which Winners?

I was in the one on Merivale Rd. Today.  They had a fair selection of Cuisinart stuff but alas, no steam oven.  I just called the other stores here and in Gatineau and there is nary a steam oven to be found.  :(

• 5 months later...
  • 7 months later...

ebay presented a refurbished CSO to me for my consideration... Last week when it was $130, I managed to resist.  Today it dropped to $105.  Couldn't resist.  Looking forward to playing with this new toy.  This is the 300N model... so probably last gen... but still irresistable. 

• Like 6

Christopher D. Holst aka "cdh"

Learn to brew beer with my eGCI course

Chris Holst, Attorney-at-Lunch

59 minutes ago, rotuts said:

Same on Amazon, less an additional $4.70 coupon, at least for the moment: click  Looks like that's Amazon's lowest price on this current model:

2124108028_Image6-11-19at6_00AM.jpg.5e0608746217a79de9972e026a74c139.jpg

37 minutes ago, cdh said:

Hmmmm.  Do I need a back-up CSO for my back-up? 🙃

Edited by blue_dolphin
to add graph (log)
  • Like 2

• 3 weeks later...

I've measured a few times and I don't have room for a CSO yet I am so tempted to buy one (or one and a backup). eGullet should have a warning label about all the temptations and enablers that reside here. 😉

• Like 2
  • Haha 6

1 hour ago, curls said:

I've measured a few times and I don't have room for a CSO yet I am so tempted to buy one (or one and a backup). eGullet should have a warning label about all the temptations and enablers that reside here. 😉

Tell me about it. This forum led to my acquiring an Anova, an Instant Pot, a CSO, and countless cookbooks and gourmet ingredients. I have so far resisted an air fryer, but Prime Day is coming...

• Haha 1

Don't ask. Eat it.

www.kayatthekeyboard.wordpress.com

56 minutes ago, kayb said:

Tell me about it. This forum led to my acquiring an Anova, an Instant Pot, a CSO, and countless cookbooks and gourmet ingredients. I have so far resisted an air fryer, but Prime Day is coming...

Yes, I acquired an Instant Pot, two Anovas,  an EZ Temper, a few confectionery items, a lot of professional chocolate gear, cookbooks, and other assorted items. It is a wonderful and dangerous group that hangs out in these forums.  🙂

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

58 minutes ago, ElsieD said:

Costco.ca is selling them for $218.99.

Thanks but no thanks — no room for a CSO. But perhaps someone else will be able to take advantage of that price.

1 hour ago, kayb said:

We had to make major concessions to fit one in.    It means making "personal choices" about what you want out and what you can live without.    Amazing how one adapts!

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

eGullet member #80.

I purely love my CSO. It probably gets more use than any small electric appliance in my kitchen, save the coffemaker.

• Like 5

Don't ask. Eat it.

www.kayatthekeyboard.wordpress.com