• Welcome to the eG Forums, a service of the eGullet Society for Culinary Arts & Letters. The Society is a 501(c)3 not-for-profit organization dedicated to the advancement of the culinary arts. These advertising-free forums are provided free of charge through donations from Society members. Anyone may read the forums, but to post you must create a free account.

Edit History

julie99nl

julie99nl

quote error

I'm a fan of Savour. You can join for a month and see if there is enough content for you. Of all the online courses/workshops  I've followed, I have gotten the most from Savour. Some of her projects are a little involved, but she can not be faulted for being thorough and easy to understand. Plus, you get the added benefit of guest chocolatiers like Melissa Coppel.

julie99nl

julie99nl

On 5/8/2018 at 12:17 AM, gfron1 said:

I'm a fan of Savour. You can join for a month and see if there is enough content for you. Of all the online courses/workshops  I've followed, I have gotten the most from Savour. Some of her projects are a little involved, but she can not be faulted for being thorough and easy to understand. Plus, you get the added benefit of guest chocolatiers like Melissa Coppel.