• Welcome to the eG Forums, a service of the eGullet Society for Culinary Arts & Letters. The Society is a 501(c)3 not-for-profit organization dedicated to the advancement of the culinary arts. These advertising-free forums are provided free of charge through donations from Society members. Anyone may read the forums, but to post you must create a free account.

Edit History

Kerry Beal

Kerry Beal

Nice shine!

How many of the lolly's did you get out of the mold Rob?

I think I got 5 and if you look carefully they might still be cracked.

Kerry Beal

Kerry Beal

How many of the lolly's did you get out of the mold Rob?

I think I got 5 and if you look carefully they might still be cracked.

• Similar Content

• By markg109
      Hi All,
      I am an artist ( oil and pastels) by trade so the coloring of artisan chocolates really appeals to me. I was wondering if I could make my own colored cocoa butter using oil candy colors and cocoa butter, or is there more involved.
      Also, if I add the oil candy color to white chocolate will it affect the temper?
      Thanks,
      Mark
    • By eglies
      Hi there, I’m looking for some interesting flavours for truffles. Any combination of filling and coating ideas? For lemon, dark ganache, orange and caramel example. 
      I also realised that when deciding to use ready made truffle shells filling needs to have a creamy texture. Any advice on this? 
    • By CharTruff
      Hello! 

I am doing some spring cleaning and am selling some of my used polycarbonate molds. I've attached pictures and dimensions below.  The mold prices do not include shipping fee. I will ship these via USPS priority mail. 

For estimation purposes only, 4 - 5 molds can fit in a medium box and it costs $15.05 to ship. Please let me know if you have any questions.  

Thank you. 
      Charlotte W. 

• By eglies
      Hello everyone!

I was wondering if anyone could help me out with these design attached?

I manage to make it on the table somehow and then when trying it into the mould it just doesnt work  

Any tips on this ?

Thank you!!

• By ptw1953
      I am wishing to purchase some black cocao butter, but it is scarcer than hobby-horse sh*te here in the UK. I do have some cocao butter, and some black fat-soluble powder. Tips and tricks for the making of black cocao butter at home would be most welcome...

ptw1953