• Welcome to the eG Forums, a service of the eGullet Society for Culinary Arts & Letters. The Society is a 501(c)3 not-for-profit organization dedicated to the advancement of the culinary arts. These advertising-free forums are provided free of charge through donations from Society members. Anyone may read the forums, but to post you must create a free account.

Edit History

tikidoc

tikidoc

Also, from the FAQs section. It appears the materials are not available forever after taking the course. It’s just a month. It’s too rich for my taste, but even if it wasn’t, this would be a deal breaker for me.

”After the course has finished you will continue to have access to all study materials for one month.”

tikidoc

tikidoc

Also, from the “how this works” section. It appears the materials are not available forever after taking the course. It’s just a month. It’s too rich for my taste, but even if it wasn’t, this would be a deal breaker for me.

”After the course has finished you will continue to have access to all study materials for one month.”