• Welcome to the eG Forums, a service of the eGullet Society for Culinary Arts & Letters. The Society is a 501(c)3 not-for-profit organization dedicated to the advancement of the culinary arts. These advertising-free forums are provided free of charge through donations from Society members. Anyone may read the forums, but to post you must create a free account.

Edit History

Smithy

Smithy

Added index to first 10 rounds

5 hours ago, ElsieD said:

For the life of me, I can only find the original thread, as linked in Kerry's first post. I'd love to read the lot.  Where did you find the link(s)?

The link to the second challenge is embedded in this post, partway down the last page. I'll make it easier, though: here is an index of the entire* series: 

Round 1

Round 2.

Round 3

Round 4

Round 5

Round 6

Round 7

Round 8

Round 9

Round 10

Edited to add: *Whoops! Not the entire series. See below. Thanks, Kerry.

This is a very impressive series, and I'm glad it was pointed out. I don't think I saw this challenge when it was going!

Smithy

Smithy

Added index to all rounds

2 hours ago, ElsieD said:

For the life of me, I can only find the original thread, as linked in Kerry's first post. I'd love to read the lot.  Where did you find the link(s)?

The link to the second challenge is embedded in this post, partway down the last page. I'll make it easier, though: here is an index of the entire series: 

Round 1

Round 2.

Round 3

Round 4

Round 5

Round 6

Round 7

Round 8

Round 9

Round 10

This is a very impressive series, and I'm glad it was pointed out. I don't think I saw this challenge when it was going!

Smithy

Smithy

Added links to the other rounds

1 hour ago, ElsieD said:

The link to the second challenge is embedded in this post, partway down the last page. I'll make it easier, though: here is an index of the entire series: 

Round 1

Round 2.

Round 3

Round 4

Round 5

Round 6

Round 7

Round 8

Round 9

Round 10

Smithy

Smithy

1 hour ago, ElsieD said:

The link to the second challenge is embedded in this post, partway down the last page. I'll make it easier, though: here is a link to the second challengeRound 3Round 4

Round 10

This is entertaining. I missed out on reading the challenge the first time around.

Smithy

Smithy

1 hour ago, ElsieD said:

The link to the second challenge is embedded in this post, partway down the last page. I'll make it easier, though: here is a link to the second challenge

Round 3

Round 10

This is entertaining. I missed out on reading the challenge the first time around.

Smithy

Smithy

1 hour ago, ElsieD said:

The link to the second challenge is embedded in this post, partway down the last page. I'll make it easier, though: here is a link to the second challenge

Round 3

Smithy

Smithy

1 hour ago, ElsieD said: