• Welcome to the eG Forums, a service of the eGullet Society for Culinary Arts & Letters. The Society is a 501(c)3 not-for-profit organization dedicated to the advancement of the culinary arts. These advertising-free forums are provided free of charge through donations from Society members. Anyone may read the forums, but to post you must create a free account.

Edit History

oofencocotte

oofencocotte

There was literally no liquid in it apart from the olive oil. and half a teaspoon of saffron water- a little bit of lemon juice too. All the liquid is either from the chicken or the onions I'm guessing. The onions are just one layer and they basically completely break down by the end of cooking. 

oofencocotte

oofencocotte

There was literally no liquid in it apart from the olive oil. and half a teaspoon of saffron water. All the liquid is either from the chicken or the onions I'm guessing. The onions are just one layer and they basically completely break down by the end of cooking. 

oofencocotte

oofencocotte

There was literally no liquid in it apart from the olive oil. a half a teaspoon on saffron water. All the liquid is either from the chicken or the onions I'm guessing. The onions are just one layer and they basically completely break down by the end of cooking. 

oofencocotte

oofencocotte

There was literally no liquid in it apart from the olive oil. All the liquid is either from the chicken or the onions I'm guessing. The onions are just one layer and they basically completely break down by the end of cooking.