• Welcome to the eG Forums, a service of the eGullet Society for Culinary Arts & Letters. The Society is a 501(c)3 not-for-profit organization dedicated to the advancement of the culinary arts. These advertising-free forums are provided free of charge through donations from Society members. Anyone may read the forums, but to post you must create a free account.

Today youth dinner feast menu. April 15th.

Vedvyas

Today's our Sunday dinner feast menu for youth.

Thandi sharbat

Patatha

Thai yellow veg curry

Kashmiri pulao

Raitha

Moong dal halwa

Palak pakora and tomato chutney

Please bless me that all of the youth like the feast.

Don't have good photography skills nor a good camera. Pic from my phone attached.IMG-20180415-WA0010.thumb.jpg.cc7a4494a08fa7ce9a898a056333a43d.jpg

• Like 8

Nothing wrong with that photo! It looks delicious. I do hope the youths were appreciative.

• Thanks 1

Nancy Smith, aka "Smithy"
HosteG Forumsnsmith@egstaff.org

Follow us on social media! Facebook; instagram.com/egulletx; twitter.com/egullet

"Every day should be filled with something delicious, because life is too short not to spoil yourself. " -- Ling (with permission)
"There comes a time in every project when you have to shoot the engineer and start production." -- author unknown

Thanks for the support. Got a good feedback from the boys yesterday. Except some boys told the pulao is sweet , generally in southern part of India, people don't have idea about sweet pulao. All the biryani and pulao they except to be little spicy. 

13 hours ago, Vedvyas said:

Thanks for the support. Got a good feedback from the boys yesterday. Except some boys told the pulao is sweet , generally in southern part of India, people don't have idea about sweet pulao. All the biryani and pulao they except to be little spicy. 

Different regional ideals are a problem everywhere! My husband and I grew up about 700 km apart from each other, and we can't even agree on what characteristics macaroni and cheese *should* have! So we specify: are we making it my way, his way, or the way out of the blue box of Kraft Macaroni and Cheese?

• Like 2
  • Haha 3

MelissaH

Oswego, NY

Chemist, writer, hired gun

Say this five times fast: "A big blue bucket of blue blueberries."

foodblog1 | kitchen reno | foodblog2