• Welcome to the eG Forums, a service of the eGullet Society for Culinary Arts & Letters. The Society is a 501(c)3 not-for-profit organization dedicated to the advancement of the culinary arts. These advertising-free forums are provided free of charge through donations from Society members. Anyone may read the forums, but to post you must create a free account.

Roads and Kingdoms

heidih

Well I got a dose of being out of the loop this morning when I listened to Ed Levine's Serious Eats interview with Matt Goulding of Roads and Kingdoms. I've just stuck my toe in the water but so far am in love. From their "about"  Roads & Kingdoms is dedicated to a simple idea: knowing more makes travel better. We use talented local journalists, deep storytelling, and the good things in life—food, music, booze—to inform and inspire about destinations around the globe. R&K won the 2017 James Beard Publication of the Year award and is a winner of SATW’s Best Travel Journalism award. We focus on useful information for armchair and aisle-seat travelers alike.

Site:  http://roadsandkingdoms.com/

Edited by heidih (log)
  • Like 1