• Welcome to the eG Forums, a service of the eGullet Society for Culinary Arts & Letters. The Society is a 501(c)3 not-for-profit organization dedicated to the advancement of the culinary arts. These advertising-free forums are provided free of charge through donations from Society members. Anyone may read the forums, but to post you must create a free account.

Edit History

kayb

kayb

2 hours ago, Anna N said:

Would that be organizing your spices or arranging an intervention for me? xD

It would be the spice storage, which comes after the kitchen excavation, both of which come after stashing the boots and winter shoes so I have room to get out the sandals, now that it seems to have gotten to be summer without the benefit of spring. Also on tomorrow's list is cleaning out the fridge, which is taking on a funky smell. Tuesday is working in the garden, along with real work. 

If you wish to schedule an intervention, I don't think I can fit you in until late June.

kayb

kayb

2 hours ago, Anna N said:

Would that be organizing your spices or arranging an intervention for me? xD

It would be the spice storage, which comes after the kitchen excavation, both of which come after stashing the boots and winter shoes so I have time to get out the sandals, now that it seems to have gotten to be summer without the benefit of spring. Also on tomorrow's list is cleaning out the fridge, which is taking on a funky smell. Tuesday is working in the garden, along with real work. 

If you wish to schedule an intervention, I don't think I can fit you in until late June.