• Welcome to the eG Forums, a service of the eGullet Society for Culinary Arts & Letters. The Society is a 501(c)3 not-for-profit organization dedicated to the advancement of the culinary arts. These advertising-free forums are provided free of charge through donations from Society members. Anyone may read the forums, but to post you must create a free account.

Edit History

FauxPas

FauxPas

to add image

3 hours ago, Anna N said:

Thanks.  I’m quite sure it is. My surprise was that it was not released in Canada. I much prefer to read a sample than to use the preview option on the Amazon site. 

Saladish hasn't been released as a Kindle in the US either. it's only on the site as a pre-order and no preview or sample is available yet. It's going to be released April 3 in both countries. But the hard-cover is available already - that's strange!

Saladish.thumb.jpg.0f7ea81b15c5a9af482af18a3abb8a56.jpg

FauxPas

FauxPas

2 hours ago, Anna N said:

Thanks.  I’m quite sure it is. My surprise was that it was not released in Canada. I much prefer to read a sample than to use the preview option on the Amazon site. 

Saladish hasn't been released as a Kindle in the US either. it's only on the site as a pre-order and no preview is available yet. It's going to be released April 3 in both countries. But the hard-cover is available already - that's strange!

FauxPas

FauxPas

Saladish hasn't been released as a Kindle in the US either. it's only on the site as a pre-order and no preview is available yet. It's going to be released April 3 in both countries. But the hard-cover is available already - that's strange!

FauxPas

FauxPas

FauxPas

FauxPas

Saladish hasn't been released in the US either. it's only on the site as a pre-order and no preview is available yet. It's going to be released April 3 in both countries.