• Welcome to the eG Forums, a service of the eGullet Society for Culinary Arts & Letters. The Society is a 501(c)3 not-for-profit organization dedicated to the advancement of the culinary arts. These advertising-free forums are provided free of charge through donations from Society members. Anyone may read the forums, but to post you must create an account.

Sign in to follow this  
Anna N

Curiosity Donuts. Can this really be Alex and Aki?

Here.

I cannot believe I missed this. Nor can I believe that a search on eG turns up nothing.  I followed their blog Ideas in Food for years and years and would never,  ever,  have predicted they would open a donut shop.   :o

• Like 2

It's really them. I still follow their blog, they've been posting about it for quite a while now. Every now and then, they do a post about their latest flavor creation or some special thing they're going to do there. I believe there's even been a shared recipe or two but I could be thinking of something else. I'd have to look back through the posts to be sure about the recipe thing. 

The new location is 20 miles from me... I really need to get down there and try their stuff... Something to do after this round of snow.

6 minutes ago, cdh said:

The new location is 20 miles from me... I really need to get down there and try their stuff... Something to do after this round of snow.

Love to hear what you think. I am not and never have been a donut fan. 

Sign in to follow this