• Welcome to the eG Forums, a service of the eGullet Society for Culinary Arts & Letters. The Society is a 501(c)3 not-for-profit organization dedicated to the advancement of the culinary arts. These advertising-free forums are provided free of charge through donations from Society members. Anyone may read the forums, but to post you must create a free account.

A General Question.....

Skyclad

Hello!

I'm technically not a new member, but it's been awhile since I've posted here so I'm a bit disoriented....

After looking through the general categories of the forum, I was unsure where to ask questions...........specifically, how to make Canadian Bacon from a Pork Loin..  I've found other locales for this, but have always found eGullet to be a top of the line source for great recipes and cooking techniques..!

So if you would, please fill me in on how to make the above or direct me to where I should post this type of question..  Didn't see a BBQ or Smoking area, but could be under the general "cooking" category..  Please advise....

Thanks!