• Welcome to the eG Forums, a service of the eGullet Society for Culinary Arts & Letters. The Society is a 501(c)3 not-for-profit organization dedicated to the advancement of the culinary arts. These advertising-free forums are provided free of charge through donations from Society members. Anyone may read the forums, but to post you must create a free account.

INHOUSE?

Neil Marchand

Hi everyone,

Long time lurker here - have thoroughly enjoyed reading your posts and contributions over the years... I thought to ask this question on the New York forum but it seems like there's a lack of activity there of late...

I received an email from the former head Maitre D at the NoMad a few weeks ago regarding a 'membership club' called INHOUSE - I frequented the NoMad over the years and shared a few exchanges so this wasn't completely out of the blue. There's not much info but they claim to be a membership club for restaurant people and have an impressive roster of New York and London restaurants. I was wondering if anyone here has come across them or is even a member? The website is fairly mysterious also.. www.inhousenewyork.com

Edited by Neil Marchand (log)
  • Like 1